Every year, the turquoise background in the interior is rapidly gaining popularity, becoming a favorite in the color palette. Turquoise can perfectly harmonize with most shades of the spectrum, which opens up wide opportunities for design decisions and increases its demand for use.
Shades of turquoise can dramatically affect the design of the apartment and favorably emphasize modern decor elements.
Features turquoise in the interior:
- The turquoise color brings a certain coolness and purity to the room. It has a positive effect on human thinking, stimulating to achieve goals and take specific actions. Helps to activate perseverance and perseverance.
- Turquoise is a relative of the green color obtained by mixing the yellow and blue palettes. However, compared to green, turquoise is dominated by blue tones, so it is considered a cool shade.
- A room with a turquoise interior helps to retire and concentrate on your business.This background is not suitable for noisy or public areas. One of the best options is to design an office or bedroom. Many people like the soft turquoise hallway.
- The abundance of gamut enhances popularity and pride, turns any person’s goal into an obsession. To prevent this, you need to correctly combine the tone with other colors. Then it will create a clean and bright atmosphere with positive thoughts, fresh feelings, feelings of fortitude and firmness in your plans.
- Turquoise is a unique color, with its help almost all the rooms in the house are decorated. It looks gorgeous in the living room, suitable for the kitchen and dining room, decorate the nursery. A dark turquoise element in the kitchen can even reduce appetite.
- Turquoise color is associated with water, waves, tropical vacations in the open sea.For its interior, it is often chosen by residents of large cities and megacities to break out of the bustle of the city, plunge into the world of relaxation and freedom, being closer to the life-giving nature.
Gallery: a combination of a turquoise background with other colors